4G turns 5 years – birthday seminar
In December 2009, TeliaSonera launched the world’s first commercial 4G networks in Stockholm and Oslo. To mark the anniversary of the Stockholm launch, we are arranging a lunch seminar on 11 December. Would you like to attend? Here’s how.
The seminar includes key notes from Johan Dennelind, President and CEO, TeliaSonera and Hans Vestberg, President and CEO, Ericsson, a panel discussion and a mini seminar on 5G. Full agenda below.
If you would like to attend, please get in touch with Niklas Henricson:
Mail: Niklas.email@example.com Phone: +46 706 72 50 40
The number of seats is limited so participation is on a first come, first served basis.
11:30 – 12:00 REGISTRATION AND LUNCH
12:00 – 13:30 4G TURNS 5 SEMINAR
- 4G turns 5 – our joint innovation journey - Hans Vestberg, President and CEO, Ericsson and Johan Dennelind, President and CEO, TeliaSonera
- The benefits of 4G: Sweden and Estonia – European leaders of 4G - Alf Vangas, Director, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies
Presentation and panel discussion with guests
- Q & A and possibility for interviews
- Coffee and birthday cake
13:30 – 14:30 MINI-SEMINAR: TECHNOLOGY EVOLUTION - CUTTING EDGE WITH 4G AND 5G
- 5G vision and overview tied to 4G – Sara Mazur, Vice President and Head of Ericsson Research and Tommy Ljungren, Director, Network Architecture, TeliaSonera and Allan Kock, Director Radio Access Network, TeliaSonera
- Q & A, 5G demos and possibility for interviews